Sharing heritage through food

I recently had the great opportunity to do an interview with Dayton Daily News.
They wrote an article about my passion for cooking
"Sharing her heritage through food"

It was an awesome opportunity. I want to thank to Meredith Moss, the person who came to my house for the pictures and video ((I apologize I do not remember his name), and to the Dayton Daily for give me the opportunity to share my cooking. Muchisimas Gracias-Thank you so much!

“OUR GOOD COOKS. Sharing her heritage through food. Wright-Pat brought Carolina Ascanio's family to the Miami ValleyCarolina Ascanio’s food is full of color and influences from her native country of Venezuela. Simple dishes full of flavor include fried plantains, pan fried talapia, mango salad and arepas corn cakes. TY GREENLEES / STAFF”

Reference http://www.daytondailynews.com/photo/lifestyles/food-cooking/sharing-her-heritage-through-food/pCFs7Y/

"Like many folks living in the Miami Valley, Carolina Ascanio came to town as part of a Wright-Patterson Air Force Base military family. Dayton’s a long way from her native land of Venezuela, but through her passion for cooking and her food blog, Ascanio has found a creative way to share her love of her own culture and her love of good food. By Meredith Moss "

Reference http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/lifestyles/food-cooking/sharing-her-heritage-through-food/nfyG8/

Click on the Link to see the video:  Cook shares her heritage through food


Click for recipes in the following links!



If you need a cooking tip or recipe I will be glad to help you or if you want to learn to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment