Strawberry Cake


The perfect cake for spring and lunch with friends.
I was taking an extra class of Wilton that Monday I had to bring a cake for the final project. That day my son Zack also had an appointment with the dentist so that I would not arrive on time to my class. So I decided to leave the cake at home.The caked was already filled with Strawberries and coated with vanilla frosting . The Fondant also was ready. I was able to attend the class and I end up doing a little test with some fondant that my partner gave me (mine was left at home).

The next morning instead of covering it with fondant I decided rather cover it with Fresh Strawberries ( I love Strawberries) since Spring is almost here (I live in Ohio and it has been the longer winter ever). That day invite some friends for lunch and make a pink lemonade, Turtle's Shell Bread, Pasta Primavera and Strawberry Cake of course. I wanted to take singing Happy Birthday to my friend Wanda ( who last week turn 82 years). She could not attend but like any excuse for a party; Mary J , Rachel, Fortuna and I sing Happy Birthday to Wanda and each of us make a wish for her!
Later I stop by Wanda house to bring some lunch and a piece of her her birthday cake and her present!.
 Como estaba tomando una clase adicional de Wilton ese lunes tenía que llevar una torta para el proyecto final. Ese día también mi hijo Zack tenía cita en el dentista por lo que no iba a llegar a tiempo. Por lo que decidí dejar la torta en casa. Ya la había rellenado con una fresas y recubierto con un merengue de vainilla. Y había preparado el fondant. Para la clase termine haciendo una pequeña prueba con un poco de fondant que mi compañera me dio (el mío lo había dejado en casa).

A la mañana siguiente en vez de cubrirla con el Fondant decidí más bien cubrirla con fresas
Ese día invite a unas amigas a almorzar y prepare una limonada de rosada, un pan de forma de concha de tortuga, una pasta primavera y la torta de fresas por supuesto. Quería aprovechar de cantarle cumpleaños a mi amiga Wanda (quien la semana pasada había cumplido 82 años). Ella no pudo asistir pero como cualquier excusa es buena para reunirse Mary J, Rachel, Fortuna y yo le cantamos cumpleaños a Wanda y pedimos un deseo por ella. Después por supuesto pase por casa de Wanda a llevarle algo de almuerza y un pedazo de torta de su cumpleaños y su regalo de cumpleaños.

No comments:

Post a Comment