Cocktail La Pasion



La Pasion is very delicious cocktail with a mixture of fruits, Portuguese wine, liquors,hierbs and species.

La Pasión es un delicioso cóctel con una mezcla de frutas, vino Portugues, licores, hierbas y especies.












In one of my visit to Salar Peruvian Gourmet Restaurat in Dayton when the waitress came to asked want drink we were ordering it took me a very long time to decide. I look at the letter to liquor back and forward carefully reading the ingredients to select the  the most interesting drink in the chart. Bingo!
Finally I select one. Since I love Parchita (Maracuya – Passion fruit) ,and as true Latina I like Cilantro and Love Species because my passion for cooking I decided to order the Cocktail La Pasion, because there was a very interesting flavors in the mixture. I love it!!!

La Passion is a cocktail made with Bulleit Bourbon ( Diageo brand of Kentucky Straight Bourbon whiskey with a high rye content and rich, oak aromas with a hint of vanilla), Sademans Tawny Port ( from Portugal- is a wine with a delicate combination of flavors - dried apricots, honey, nuts, spices, and vanilla), Fresh lime juice, Passion fruit puree, cane sugar syrup, coriander, and a hint of chipotle chili powder.

If you ever have the chance to visit Salar give a try to La Pasion, The Ceviche and Causa Peruana. You will enjoy it very much!


También probamos el licor de Violetas. Also we tried Violet Liquor.

En una de mis visitas en el Restaurant Gourmet Peruano: Salar en Dayton, cuando la mesera se acercó para ver que bebidas ordenábamos me tarde mucho en decidir, mire la carta de licores para adelante y para atrás leyendo detenidamente los ingredientes para selecccionar por el más interesante. Bingo!!! Finalmente seleccione uno. Como a mí me gusta la Parchita, y como buena Latina me gusta el Cilantro y me encantan las Recientemente he comenzado a participar en un programa de voluntaria en Dayton “Por tu Corazón” porque me da la oportunidad de compartir consejos de alimentación saludable y compartir algunas recetas y también es una buena oportunidad para aprender e no interactuar con la comunidad hispana.

La Pasión es un cóctel elaborado con Bulleit Bourbon, Sademans Tawny Port , jugo fresco de limón, puré de Parchita, Jarabe de caña de azúcar, cilantro y un toque de chipotle chile en polvo.

They have a very interesting cocktail with liquor of violet that I recommend you to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment